Show some team spirit with baseball team temporary tattoos! Make customized baseball temporary tattoos for the entire team using Silhouette temporary tattoo paper.
- Silhouette CAMEO® or Silhouette Portrait®
- Silhouette Cutting Mat
- Silhouette Cutting Blade
- Silhouette Temporary Tattoo Paper – Clear
- Design ID#60502
- Design ID#217896
- Design ID#78729
- Design ID#16980
- Design ID#208970
- Design ID#214885
Step One: Prepare the Design
- Open each design in Silhouette Studio®. Set up the page by changing the size of the paper to 8.5 inches by 11 inches. Since we will be doing a Print & Cut, you’ll need to turn on the registration marks by adjusting your page settings (in the Page Setup panel). Adjust the registration marks by changing the length and thickness as well as the inset to get the most printable space.
- Arrange the designs so they fit within the registration marks. Do not put any designs over the crosshatch area. If you do, your Silhouette may not cut out the designs correctly.
- Create an offset around each design so that the shape has an outline. Remove any excess pieces by right-clicking and selecting “Release Compound Path.” This will allow you to delete any little piece that is not needed. Only the outline is needed.
- Once all designs have an outline, mirror each design (right click – flip horizontally).
- Place the Silhouette temporary tattoo paper in your printer so that the designs will print on the glossy side. Allow the ink to dry completely before placing the adhesive clear sheet on top of the designs – be sure to align the sheet properly. Carefully remove the green backing.
Step Two: Prepare to Cut
- Once the ink is dry, place the tattoo paper on your Silhouette cutting mat with the clear sheet facing up.
- Adjust the cut settings to “Temporary Tattoo Paper, Printable.” Select the cut edge option so that only the outline cuts. Send the job to your Silhouette machine to cut.
- Carefully remove each design.
Step Three: Apply the Tattoo
- To apply the temporary tattoos, carefully remove the clear top sheet and place the tattoo on the skin.
- Take a wet paper towel and dab the tattoo until the entire paper backing is wet.
- Continue dabbing for 10 or 15 seconds.
- Slowly remove the paper backing to reveal the tattoo.
And that’s it! That’s all you need to do to create these fun baseball-themed tattoos. You can create temporary tattoos for other sports or special occasions as well. What’s great about these tattoos, besides the ability to create any tattoo you want, is that they can be washed off easily with warm, soapy water.
What designs are you going to choose for your temporary tattoos?
Follow Felicita on Instagram @fmoncada, Twitter @casamoncada or on her blog casamoncada.com.