The process of etching designs into glassware or mirror surfaces is not as hard as it sounds. Using Silhouette’s etching cream and a stencil design you cut from your Silhouette machine, you can have an etched design in minutes! If you’re still not convinced, take a look at this Guide to Glass Etching eBook.
In this eBook, you’ll learn
- What supplies are needed for glass etching
- How to weed and apply stencil vinyl
- The process for etching a flat surface
- The process for etching a curved surface
- Other tips and tricks to help you be successful