Is there someone in your life that loves camping? We have the cutest card for you today! This accordion camper card is sure to bring a smile to the outdoor enthusiast in your life. This project is super simple and fun to make.
For the basic card you will need 2 or more colors of cardstock, a glue stick or adhesive of some kind, and the Design ID# 328814.
- Cut out the design using your Silhouette machine. The Portrait 3 is great for paper crafts, especially cards.
- When all of your pieces are cut out. Layer the blue camper detail pieces on top of the white camper page.
- Then fold on the perforated edge of each layer. Start with the top piece and fold the right edge piece down and glue it to the white camper page.
- Now for the left perforated edge of the camper page down and glue it to the blue star page.
- Glue the right edge of the star page to the last plain white page to complete the accordion-style card!
Who will you give this handmade card to? Let us know in the comments below!