In the Specialty Media section of the Silhouette website, there is a plethora of products that you might not have realized exist. You should really check it out if you haven’t!
One of those types of Specialty Media is Printable Cotton Canvas, and today I’m going to show you a little project that I’m currently using it on.
A few things about Printable Cotton Canvas first:
- Each pack contains eight white, letter size (8.5 in. x 11 in.) sheets.
- It’s printable, of course! You can load it right into your home printer and print like normal.
- You can cut it on the CAMEO. The Print & Cut feature comes in handy for this.
- It’s adhesive. The backing peels right off like a sticker.
- You can create some fun, unique projects with it!
I started on a quiet book for my kids recently. I completed a few pages with the help of Printable Cotton Canvas and boy, has it saved me a whole lot of time.
I designed each page in Silhouette Studio with shapes and designs from the Design Store, and printed them out on the canvas as if I were printing them on a regular old piece of paper.
The pieces for each page are mounted on either snaps or velcro for little fingers to easily attach to the page.
Because I used the Print & Cut feature, the most time-consuming (but most fun) part was designing each page. There are so many designs in the Design Store, I had a hard time choosing!
I was finally able to narrow it down by generating ideas from what my little guys are interested in these days. 🙂
I hope these pages give you some inspiration to create a quiet book or another project of your own!
Which page is your favorite, and what have you made with Printable Cotton Canvas?