The season for sugar and sweets has arrived! Chances are you’ll be attending a handful of parties or gatherings the next month that might require you to bring a treat! These colorful ghosts were inspired by the amazing cookies by Holly Fox and make for a sweet and spooky display! All you need is cardstock, skewers, and cupcakes. (Feel free to use store-bought—we won’t tell!)
- Silhouette Cameo® or Silhouette Portrait®
- Silhouette Studio®
- Silhouette Cutting Mat
- Silhouette AutoBlade
- Cardstock in a rainbow color palette
- Black spray paint
- Hot glue gun
- Design ID #92651 by Pebbles in my Pocket
Step One: Formatting the Design
1. Insert your ghost design into Silhouette Studio® and size the ghost to be just over 2 inches tall.
2. Duplicate the ghost design for as many cupcakes as you need and cut them out in a variety of colors to make a rainbow.
Step Two: Assembling the Toppers
1. Once all your ghosts are cut out, you’re ready to apply your skewers.
2. Spray paint the skewers black if desired. Then hot glue the skewers onto the backs of the ghosts, taking care to make sure all the ghosts are facing the same direction.
3. Trim your skewers to varying lengths to make them appear like they’re flying upwards. Trick or Treat!