Are you gearing up for our Black Friday sales in a few days? Trust us when we say you’re not going to want to miss them! In some of our special bundles we will be including this Holiday Ornament Kit perfect for decking your halls this holiday season. The kit includes 10 ornament designs and everything you need to put them together! We wanted to give you a little sneak peek of one of the designs and encourage you to check out the exclusive Black Friday bundles dropping this Thursday!
- Silhouette Cameo® or Silhouette Portrait®
- Silhouette Studio®
- Silhouette Cutting Mat
- Silhouette AutoBlade or Silhouette AutoBlade for Cameo 4
- Holiday Ornament Kit
- Foam risers, optional
Step One: Format the Designs
When you download your designs from the kit, you’ll receive the 6 separate components of each ornament and a finished image of what the layered ornament should look like.
1. Cut out each design element on the coordinating colored paper included in the kit.
Step Two: Assemble the Designs
1. Use the finished design as a diagram for assembling your designs. You may choose to glue all your pieces together instead of using the foam risers—that is totally okay! It’s up to you!
2. For the poinsettia design, begin by gluing the pink piece to the white piece.
3. Then apply foam risers to the edge and adhere the red piece.
4. Add more foam risers and apply the light green piece.
5. Add more foam risers to the light green piece and adhere the grey border piece to the edge of the dark green piece.
6. To finish, apply the green piece to the top!
7. Sandwich the layered design between the two ornament halves.
8. Insert the hook at the top of the ornaments through the holes and hang on your tree!