When life hands you lemons, you make a paper lemonade stand! And invite your very best doll friends to enjoy! With this design, you will get all of the charm of a lemonade stand without having to sit out in the hot sun. So squeeze the day with this adorable 3D paper craft lemonade stand, which is perfect to add to your little one’s dollhouse.
- Silhouette CAMEO® or Silhouette Portrait®
- Silhouette Studio®
- Silhouette Cutting Mat
- Silhouette Cutting Blade
- Silhouette Hook Tool
- Silhouette – Adhesive Cardstock
- Cardstock – Multiple Colors
- Design ID #297113
Step One: Prepare the Design
1. Open the design (ID #297113) in Silhouette Studio®.
2. Then sort each piece by color, separating each piece according to the cardstock color you’re going to cut.
3. Send each sorted group to your machine to cut using the appropriate cut settings for each cardstock type and color.
Step Two: Assemble the Awning
Note: We cut our large pieces of awning out of regular cardstock and the detail striped pieces out of adhesive cardstock.
1. Peel away the adhesive cardstock from the backing.
2. Place those pieces on the large awning piece as shown below.
3. Now fold the perforated lines on the awning pieces.
4. Place adhesive on the tabs on either end of the folded awning and attach the back of the awning to the top and the small end pieces on either side.
Step Three: Cut and Fold the Stand
1. When the stand pieces are cut, sort them by size.
2. Fold the perforated lines on the pieces. The small rectangle pieces are the planks of the stand, so they will not be folded.
3. Once they pieces are folded, glue the tabs on the ends of the posts and the bottom of the stand.
Step Four: Attach the Awning
1. Place the post in the four corners, short posts up front. Tall posts in the back.
2. Then place glue in the inside corner of the awning and attach the stand to the awning.
3. Glue on the planks, the sign, and the lemonade accents!
And enjoy some fresh-squeezed lemonade with your doll friends! We added a tiny pom pom garland to our awning just for fun. How will you accessorize your stand? We would love to know!