There’s just an indescribable feeling about opening a brand-new planner and beginning to fill in the pages. We love to fill in our pages with stickers that we’ve cut with our Silhouette cutting machines. If you’d like to learn how to create these planner stickers follow along and see how we made them in just two simple steps!
- Silhouette CAMEO® or Silhouette Portrait® or Silhouette Curio™
- Silhouette Cutting Mat
- White Sticker Paper
- Design ID # 211790
Step One: Setting Up The Design
- Select the Page Setup Window (this icon can be found on the tool bar on the left-hand side of your page) and adjust your width and height to 8.5 inches by 11 inches. The White Sticker Paper comes in sheets that are large enough to feed through a printer so you will want your page to reflect that size.
- Open Design ID # 211790 in Silhouette Studio® by locating the design in your library.
- In the Page Setup Window turn on the registration marks by setting the style to Type 1. Adding registration marks is important because your machine reads these in order to cut your shapes out perfectly.
- Adjust the size of the design by selecting it and dragging the outer corner to make it larger or smaller.
Step Two: Print & Cut The Design
- Print out your design on the White Sticker Paper by selecting the printer icon.
- Once it has been printed, place your printed design on your cutting mat. Load the cutting mat into your machine.
- In Silhouette Studio®, select the Send window in the top right-hand corner. Select the White Sticker Paper cut setting and select Send (remember that if you don’t have an Autoblade, you will need to adjust your blade settings).
- Your machine will read the registration marks and then cut out your design (Tip: If your machine is having trouble reading your registration marks. Try manually moving the blade directly over the square registration mark. You can do this by moving the blue arrows in the send window in your studio).
- Once your machine has cut out each design, remove the sticker paper from the cutting mat. Add your stickers to the pages of your planner and you’re done!