These little summer treat tickets can be used to reward positive behavior. When kids behave well, they can collect tickets and get a treat based on the number of tickets they have. If all else fails, the tickets can be used for scrapbooking or to dress up our summer packages. There’s always a plan B! Do you want to make some too?
- Silhouette CAMEO® or Silhouette Portrait® or Silhouette Curio™
- Silhouette Cutting Mat
- Silhouette Cutting Blade
- Silhouette Studio®
- Design ID #44245
Step One: Create the Ticket Shape
- Create your ticket shape. You can use this template later on for tags or cards.
- Create a string of tickets with your shape and a dashed line.
Step Two: Customize The Tickets
- Open the Summer Sweets design (Design ID #44245). You will want to delete everything but the ice pop and ice cream silhouettes. To delete the other shapes, first right-click the shape and select Ungroup. Now, your shapes are separated and can be deleted.
- Add the ice cream and ice pop shapes to the center of the tickets in an alternating pattern.
- Create little frames using the Internal Offset tool on your ticket shape. To do so, locate the Offset Panel on the toolbar on the left-hand side of the page. Select the ticket shape and then hit Internal Offset. Adjust how wide you’d like the border to be and hit apply.
- Cut your ticket pieces in contrasting colors and assemble the pieces with glue.